17 February 2009

Acrobatics

Okay, okay. I know it’s been forever since I last wrote here, but February has turned out to be a far busier month than I had planned. One of the best parts of this week will come in a couple hours when I attend my first photography class! Sarah Reid and I will be attending together, so be sure to see to watch our progress on our photoblog at mozzarellapics.blogspot.com.

And now my reason for updating this afternoon. When I got back from a meeting in Binghamton this morning, I went to pick up my laptop from the house and looked out into the sunroom to see this:


Yup, that would indeed be a squirrel…on my window feeder. I at least have to give it props for its sheer acrobatic skills.

1 comment:

Riss said...

How did he get in there? Please tell me that there's something relatively nearby that he jumped from!

Also, I really love this photo... I can tell you're enjoying your new camera. Good luck with the photography class. Someday, I'd like to take a digital class. My 35mm classes in college taught me how to have fun in the darkroom but I'd really like to learn how to "see" great shots and take them from the appropriate angles.

Looking forward to seeing your work!